The Advanced Inventory, included in your QuickBooks Enterprise Subscription, works right in QuickBooks with the same user interface. There is no need for separate software or data integration.
Works right inside QuickBooks Enterprise Software
- Alternate Vendors – 4 Vendors per Item; Vendor Part # too
- Landed Costs
- Track Inventory in Multiple Locations (Warehouse/Bin)
- Serial Numbers
- Lot Numbers
- Expiration Date
- Barcode Scanning
- FIFO Costing
- Purchase Order Approvals
- Transfer Inventory from One Location to Another
- Cycle Count – Upload inventory counts.
- Express Pick, Pack, Ship
- Product Line Reporting by Category (Reports Only)
See Advanced Inventory in Action
- 4-Vendors per Item
- Vendor Part Number too!
Got Inventory? Two words….
Advanced Inventory is the single most important improvement to QuickBooks in the last few years. It’s the number one requested feature from inventory related businesses. What’s more, new features are added each year to enhance this feature!
We’re waiting for your call! See how it can help you.