Does your business track Sales Tax?
Should it? Do you sell in multiple states? Don’t get caught off guard on this one because sales tax has become one hot topic.
Whether you’ve heard of the Supreme Court Case of South Dakota vs. Wayfair or not, it behooves you to spend some time on Sales Tax implications (unless you’re certain you have no exposure).
In addition to your local state, remote states are becoming very aggressive in terms of sales tax.
QuickBooks is only as good as what you tell it to track…..but you need to tell it to track sales tax.
If you’ve done payroll in QuickBooks, you’ll notice that Intuit updates your database on a regular basis for the latest changes in payroll taxes. What about Sales Tax? Who does this and when?
Enter AvaTax by Avalara.
AvaTax helps you to manage your Sales Taxes. It integrates with QuickBooks Enterprise and provides real-time calculations as you record sales transactions. The software also provides support for multiple states.
By combining the most robust solutions for accounting and sales tax, your business will spend less time on non-revenue generating activities and more time running your business.
AvaTax – $500 Rebate:
Special Avatax Pricing! Now thru December 31, 2018, you can purchase AvaTax at $400* per year per state .
- Nearly Unlimited Transactions (10,000 per year!) – Up to $12,000 Value!
- Free State Registrations – $280 Per State Value!
- 12 Sales Tax Returns Per Year- Up to $700 Per State Value!
- Purchase Enterprise from us between September 24, 2018 and December 31, 2018. Save 20% Now.
- Purchase AvaTax by Avalara using this link. Click Here.
- Avalara will send you a $500 gift card as a rebate when you go live!
- One rebate per QuickBooks Enterprise Subscription.
- New Customers Only. Prior purchases of AvaTax or QuickBooks Enterprise are not eligible.
- Rebate subject to returns of either QuickBooks Enterprise or AvaTax.
- Offer ends December 31, 2018.