Compare Plans (Essentials, Plus, Advanced)
|Capacity and Productivity Tools||Essentials||Plus||Advanced|
|Regular Price Monthly||$35||$60||$150|
|User Count - Maximum Full Access (Named users)||3||5||25|
|User Count - Timesheet Logins (Vendors and Employees keypunch their time)||Unlimited||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|User Count - Reports||None||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Databases - company data files per subscription||1||1||1|
|Recommended Combined Total of 'Names': Customers + Vendors + Other names + Employees (12)||10,000||10,000||10,000|
|Reports - Ready to use||40+||65+||65+|
|Smart Reporting (powered by Fathom)||√|
|Excel Reports - export reports to Excel or PDF||√||√||√|
|Custom Fields - (30 Characters Purchases or Sales only)||3||3||10|
|Custom Fields Data Type (Date, Number, Drop List, and Text). Works on Customer List too!||√|
|Class and Locations (Combined total is 40)||None||40||Unlimited|
|Chart of Accounts||250||250||Unlimited|
|Phone Support - Unlimited technical support¹⁰ and upgrades||√||√||√|
|Smartphone Access - access your data⁴ from a tablet or smartphone⁶||√||√||√|
|Trial - Free 30-day Trial⁹||Call Us||Call Us||Call Us|
|Credit Card Payments - Accept online and mobile payments. Send invoices with PAY NOW button, and customers pay you online. Accept credit cards in software¹³||Extra Fees||Extra Fees||Extra Fees|
|Online Banking - Download transactions from your bank and credit card accounts¹||√||√||√|
|Multi-Currency (Buy and sell internationally)||√||√||√|
|Attach Images and Documents||√||√|
|Inventory Tracking - Basic & simple||√||√|
|Units of Measure||None||None||None|
|Fixed Asset Items||None||None||None|
|Integration with other Inventory Software||Yes! Call us||Yes! Call us||Yes! Call us|
|Payroll, Employees & Subcontractors||Essentials||Plus||Advanced|
|1099's - Prepare and print 1099's||√||√|
|Timesheet - Give employees and subcontractors "limited access" to timesheet to enter time worked. Unlimited timesheet users||√||√||√|
|Billable Time - mark and track hours as billable to a customer||√||√|
|Payroll - Do it yourself. Pay employees, deductions, and file payroll tax forms||Extra Fees||Extra Fees||Extra Fees|
|Batch Time Sheets||None||None||None|
|Security, Setup, & Backup||Essentials||Plus||Advanced|
|User Permissions - (Separate By Vendors & Customers)||√||√||√|
|User Permissions - (Separate Reports Only User)||None||√||√|
|User Permissions - (Separate by Invoices & Estimates)||√|
|Accountant Access - Invite up to two accountants to access your data⁷||√||√||√|
|Backup - Automatic Backups Online⁴||√||√||√|
|Setup - Import data from Excel² or QuickBooks desktop³||√||√||√|
|Data Encryption: 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL)-5||√||√||√|
See window by window access per user. Click here
|Vendors & Purchasing||Essentials||Plus||Advanced|
|Bill Entry - schedule vendor payments for later||√||√||√|
|Pay Bills - manage and pay bills from vendors||√||√||√|
|Accounts or Items - Post bills to an account or an Item||√||√||√|
|Customers and Sales||Essentials||Plus||Advanced|
|Recurring Invoices - automatically bill on a recurring schedule||√||√||√|
|Estimates & Invoices||√||√||√|
|Progress Invoicing - create invoices based on completion of your estimate||√||√||√|
|Delayed Charges - Capture or log charges by customer and invoice them at a later date||√||√||√|
|Sales Rep List||None||None||None|
|Job Tracking - Double sided items||None||√||√|
|Copy Estimates Purchase Order (Vendor must be assigned)||None||√||√|
|Project tracking - Streamline costing and reports by projects. An alternative to "sub-customers".||None||√||√|
Disclosures and Terms:
To cancel your subscription, call 866-272-8734 x111. Terms, conditions, pricing, special features, and service and support options subject to change without notice.
- Online services vary by participating financial institutions or other parties and may be subject to application approval, additional terms, conditions, and fees.
- Microsoft Word and Excel integration requires Word and Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010.
- Data can be imported to QuickBooks Online from the following QuickBooks desktop versions: Pro 2008 or later, Premier 2008 or later, Mac 2013 or later. Earlier versions: Basic 99-2005, Simple Start Edition, Pro & Premier 99-2007 can be imported using a downloadable tool. Import from QuickBooks desktop must be completed within the first 60 days of setting up your new QuickBooks Online account.
- Data access is subject to Internet or cellular provider network availability and occasional downtime due to events beyond our control.
- 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) is the same encryption technology used by some of the world’s top banking institutions to secure data that is sent over the Internet.
- QuickBooks Online requires a computer with a supported Internet browser (see System Requirements for a list of supported browsers) and an Internet connection (a high-speed connection is recommended). The QuickBooks Online mobile app works with iPhone, iPad, and Android phones and tablets. Devices sold separately; data plan required. Not all features are available on the mobile apps and mobile browser. QuickBooks Online mobile access is included with your QuickBooks Online subscription at no additional cost. Data access is subject to cellular/internet provider network availability and occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance and events beyond your control. Product registration required.
- Invite up to two accounting professionals, such as your accountant or bookkeeper, to access your data. Once they accept your invitation they will automatically get signed up for QuickBooks Online Accountant, allowing them to access your data.
- Each application may have its own terms and fees.
- First thirty (30) days of subscription to QuickBooks Online, starting from the date of enrollment, is free. To continue using QuickBooks Online after your 30-day trial, you’ll be asked to present a valid credit card for authorization, and you’ll be charged monthly at the then-current fee for the service(s) you’ve selected. If you’ve selected QuickBooks Online with Payroll, extra fees apply for the payroll service. You can cancel at any time by calling 866-272-8734 x111. Offers are valid for new QuickBooks Online and QuickBooks Online Payroll subscriptions only. Offer cannot be combined with any other QuickBooks Online or Payroll offers. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- Phone support is free during the 30-day trial and included with your paid subscription to QuickBooks Online. Phone support is available Monday through Friday between 6 am – 6 pm PST. Your subscription must be current. Intuit reserves the right to limit the length of the call. Terms, conditions, features, pricing, service and support are subject to change without notice.
- If you are not satisfied with QuickBooks Online for any reason, simply call (800) 532-2870 within 60 days from the first charge date to cancel your subscription and to request a refund of your paid subscription fees.
- Data volumes above these limits may result in poor performance.
- Requires Intuit Payment Account.