Do More with Enterprise
Warehouse Inventory Picking with Zebra
Compare QuickBooks Accounting Software
Use our easy charts below, and compare QuickBooks Accounting Software right for your business. Software for Microsoft Windows Laptop’s, Desktop’s, and Servers.
Looking for something else? Call us: 248-396-6955
|Capacity and Productivity Tools||Legacy A||Legacy B||Enterprise|
|Inventory Items, Assemblies, Service, etc.||14,500||14,500||100,000+|
|Combined Total of 'Names': Customers + Vendors + Other names + Employees (2)||14,500||14,500||100,000+|
|Single List Capacity (of any individual 'name' list)||10,000||10,000||100,000+|
|Custom Fields - (See notes 15 and 16 for List Limits)||20||20||45 (See Note 16)|
|Intercompany Transactions - Running more than 1 business? Save time!||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Unlimited technical support and upgrades included the first year³||√|
|More Multi-User Mode activities: adjust inventory, delete list items, and change sales tax rates||√|
|Add items to Invoices quickly with Find/Select or Type Ahead||√||√|
|Default Classes - speed up data entry/accuracy||√|
|Rapidly add or edit multiple list entries from one spreadsheet view||√||√||√|
|Calendar View - See important tasks coming due or past due||√||√||√|
|Attach Documents to records - get organized. Powerful email capabilities, including templates||√||√||√|
|Lead Center - Sales Lead Tracking||√||√||√|
|Inventory Features||Legacy A||Legacy B||Enterprise|
|Pick, Pack, Ship, Cycle Count. Eliminate Paper with Handheld Device.||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Handheld Integration - Android Devices, Zebra Mobile MC40||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Bar Code Scanning⁷||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Multi-warehouse and Bin location tracking (1 million Locations)⁷||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Serial or Lot Number Tracking⁷ - Lot Recall Feature||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|FIFO Inventory Costing Method||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Advanced Pricing - Automate Pricing Automation & Controls||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Inventory Category Field - Organize your Item List!||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Expiration Dates - Is your inventory date sensitive? This feature is for you!||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Calculated Columns - Quantity X Custom Field = Total (Weight for Example)||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Automatic Price Adjustments - Keep up with any changes to your costs||√|
|Auto PO's - Create PO based on Min & Max automatically!||√|
|Where used - Find where components are used in assemblies......and update quickly for revisions.||√|
|Pictures and Notes of Inventory items||√|
|Units of Measure||Limited||√|
|Reporting Features||Legacy A||Legacy B||Enterprise|
|Do you run multiple businesses? Combine financial reports from multiple company files⁵||√|
|Custom Reports - Connect your database directly with Excel, Access and others via included ODBC||√|
|QBAR - Advanced Report Writer Built-in. Create & design reports from scratch||√|
|Business Plan Wizard||√||√|
|Forecast - Automatic based on last year's data||√||√|
|Budget - Automatic based on Last year's data.||√||√||√|
|Export Reports to Excel. Word integration too!||√||√||√|
|Security||Legacy A||Legacy B||Enterprise|
|Window by Window security - Restrict Access to 115 activities||√|
|Access Roles - Define Access Roles once, but assign to multiple users as needed||√|
|Intuit Data Protect - Automatically backup your data to Intuit's secure servers.||√|
|Restrict Access - Filter your lists by certain criteria and assign to Roles. (Vendor, Customer, and Employee List)||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Approvals - Gain more control of vendors. PO's and Bill Approvals.||√ Platinum/Diamond|
|Create login-users and basic user-access permissions||√||√||√|
|Extras||Legacy A||Legacy B||Enterprise|
|Batch Time Sheets - Create time sheets for multiple employees or vendors in one batch||√||√||√|
|Accept Credit Cards in Product, Phone, Email, or email a Payment Link*||√||√||√|
|Mobile Payments (Node Reader) - Take Payment with your Smart Phone and link to QuickBooks*||√||√||√|
|Bounce Check Automation||√||√||√|
|Vertical Business Solutions - Contractors, Manufacturing, Product, Retail, Professional, Non-Profit, and Accountant.||√||√|
|Supported for Linux and Remote Desktop⁹||√|
|More Robust Database Server Manager Software||√|
Notes: Compare QuickBooks Accounting Software
1. Requires purchase of additional licenses, sold separately. All users must be on the same version year of QuickBooks to access the same company file.
2. Enterprise Solutions allows you to add up to one million names (e.g. customers, vendors, employees) and up to one million items (e.g. inventory, non-inventory, and service items). Some performance degradation is likely as your lists approach these size thresholds.
3. Support hours exclude occasional downtime due to system and server maintenance, company events, observed U.S. holidays and events beyond our control. Intuit reserves the right to limit each telephone contact to one hour and to one incident. Active Enterprise customers receive new version upgrades when and if released within 12 months of QuickBooks Enterprise Solutions purchase date. Terms, conditions, pricing, and service offerings are subject to change at any time without notice. U.S. only.
4. Some functionality may be limited when running two instances. See www.qbes.com/sysreq for more information.
5. Requires Microsoft Office 2003 or greater, sold separately. Does not work with Microsoft Office Student Edition or Standard Edition.
6. Applications sold separately.
7. Requires Platinum Subscription.
8.Internet connection required to activate and receive updates to the Employment Regulations Update Service. Purchase of Employee Organizer includes a twelve-month subscription to the Employment Regulations Update Service. Fees apply after twelve months. Terms, conditions, pricing, features and service offerings are subject to change without notice.
9. Additional fees may apply. Requires certain hardware, Microsoft Server operating systems, Microsoft Windows Server software licenses, and Remote
Desktop Services Server Client Access Licenses, sold separately. For multiple remote users, a Remote Desktop Services Client Access License is required for each user.
10. Business software applications sold separately.
11. If the Platinum subscription lapses, users’ data will revert to average cost for all dates.
12. Excel integration requires Excel 2003 and 2007.
13. QB Mobile is discontinued.
14. * Requires Intuit Merchant Service or Gift Card Service.
15. Custom Fields – Other – 20 Total: 5 Item List and 15 (Customer/Vendor/Employees). Customer/Vendor/Employee Limit: While there are a total of 15 allowed, only 7 Max in one category. Example combination: 7 fields used on Customer List and 7 on Vendor List, would leave only 1 available for Employees (7+7+1=15 total). Mix and match, but 15 total.
16. Custom Fields – Enterprise – 45 Total: 15 Item List and 30 (Customer/Vendor/Employees). Customer/Vendor/Employee Limit: While there are a total of 30 allowed, only 12 Max in one category. Example combination: 12 fields used on Customer List and 12 on Vendor List, would leave only 6 available for Employees (12+12+6=30 total). Mix and match, but 30 total.
17. Electronic Pick List – Mobile Computer Not Included, and sold separately! As of September 2018, Intuit is calling for the Zebra MC40. Please contact us for a quote.