Honeywell 1300 Barcode Scanner
Ships direct from Intuit, and includes a 1-year Intuit warranty!
Plug and Play: Check-out your customers faster and more accurately! Installation wizard with QuickBooks Point of Sale. Compatible with Basic, Pro, and Multi-Store.
Featuring an ideal balance of performance, durability and ergonomics, the Hyperion 1300g Barcode Scanner provides years of hassle-free scanning, especially in scan-intensive or light industrial applications.
Highly Versatile: Eliminates the need to purchase specialty scanners by providing the ability to read out to 18 inches (457mm) on 13 mil bar codes, as well as high density bar code reading in a single device.
Aggressive Handheld Scanning: Increases throughput with intuitive and aggressive scanning of standard 1D and GS1 DataBar™ symbols.
Automatic Interface Detection: Supports all popular interfaces in one device, replacing the time-consuming process of scanning programming barcodes.
Outstanding Durability: Increases up time and reduces service costs thanks to a reliable design that has no moving parts and features full impact resistant bumpers.
Highly Versatile: Reads out to 45.7 cm (18 in) on 13 mil barcodes and reads high density barcodes as small as 3 mil.
- Includes – 1 – Year Intuit Warranty
- Includes – 5 – year factory warranty
- Dimensions – 150 mm x 112 mm x 79 mm (5.9˝ x 4.4˝ x 3.1˝)
- Operating Temperature – 0°C to 50°C (32°F to 122°F)
- Storage Temperature – (-40°C to 60°C) (-40°F to 140°F)
- Drop/Tumble – Designed to withstand 50 drops on concrete from 1.5m
- Scan Pattern – Single line
- Motion Tolerance – 20 in (51cm) per second
- Pitch, Skew – 65°, 65°
*No sales tax outside of Michigan.
*Free shipping for USA based customers only.
There are no reviews yet.