QuickBooks Premier Plus (Windows Edition)
Includes Intuit data backup and support!
QuickBooks Premier is a very powerful software for the PC desktop. It has specific solutions for Contractors, Manufacturing and Wholesale (Inventory), Retail, Non-Profit, and Professional Services. Need help choosing? Contact us.
It is fully featured and includes an easy-step interview to help you get setup as soon as possible. If your business grows, you can expand to QuickBooks Enterprise. If you later decide to switch to QuickBooks Online, convenient conversion tools help to move your history to this platform.
Compare QuickBooks Accounting Software. Click Here.
Premier User Limits:
- 5-User Maximum order quantity for QuickBooks Premier 2022. If you need more than 5-users, you can upgrade to QuickBooks Enterprise. QuickBooks Enterprise has a maximum of 30-users.
Product Capacities. Click Here
Premier includes 5 different solutions:
- Contractors – Cost to Complete! Change order tracking. Fixed contracts or T/M.
- Manufacturing and Wholesale (Inventory) – Create Assemblies and record production.
- Retail – Price Levels. Retail Chart of Accounts. Special reports.
- Non-Profit – Donor’s & Grant reports. Non-profit Chart of Accounts built in. Form 990.
- Professional Services – Set billing rates by Client, Employee, and Service.
Popular features – QuickBooks Premier:
- Create a Business Plan! Great addition for applications and business control.
- Cash Flow Forecasting.
- Budgeting AND Forecasting – Compare Actual Performance to your plans.
- Track and bill clients by time and material, job phase, or percentage completion, whatever works best for your unique business.
- Vertical Business Solutions.
- Job budgets (Budget vs. Actual)
- Inventory tracking
- Accept credit/debit cards right in your software or email a payment button with an invoice!
- QuickBooks Software for Laptop’s, Desktop’s, and Servers.
QuickBooks Family of Software:
For businesses needing more features, QuickBooks Premier was a natural extension of QuickBooks Pro.
If you later outgrow Premier, you can migrate very easily to Enterprise, using the same familiar screens you learned in Premier.
There are no reviews yet.