Star Receipt Printer – Model TSP 143
Ships direct from Intuit, and includes a 1-year Intuit warranty!
High quality and reliability. This receipt printer is battle tested and is the most widely used receipt printer in QuickBooks POS applications. Businesses report that these units run for years without issue.
Installation wizard – there’s an installation wizard built in QuickBooks Point of Sale to make installation a breeze. Also, you can use the print designer to customize your receipts.
- Includes – 1-Year Intuit Warranty
- Includes 3-Year Manufacturer’s Limited Warranty from Star Micronics
- Direct Thermal
- USB Cable included
- Power Cable included
- Compatible with QuickBooks Point of Sale V12, V11, V10, and others
- 43 RPM (Receipts Per Minute)
- Print resolution: 203 dpi (8 dots per mm)
- Number of columns: 40
Paper Roll Specifications:
- Width – 80mm standard, 58mm with paper guide
- Thickness – 0.053 ~ 0.085 mm
- Roll Diameter – Up to 83 mm
- Easy-Load “Drop-In & Print”
- Maximum Print Width – 80mm paper = 72mm, 58mm paper = 50.8mm
Note: this printer will not print Labels for barcodes. Please see our Zebra ZD410.
*No sales tax outside of Michigan.
*Free shipping for USA based customers only.